Traveled with a group of friends. tot - 5 of us
It was everyone's first time to punta and could honestly say we had the best time ever!!!
everyday was a new adventure .. and this resort was perfect.
Staff was really nice and funny! Got along with everyone really well. Met a lot of people and had an awesome time with!
Its basically 2 resorts combined so lots to see and you have access to 3 pools instead of just one! Lobby is spacious - Check in was great. They had put us in rooms total opposite of each other but we asked if they could be changed to right next to each other and wasn't a problem at all.
Rooms were nice. Loved how the buildings were so colourful.
The lobby was far from our rooms but the shuttle bus always came around every couple minutes so wasn't a big deal!
None of us were picky eaters so the food was very yummy - especially the pasta station.. we got that everyday.
The snack bar was awesome - right in front of the beach and open 24 hrs.. so was great when we got hungry in the middle of the night.
The creperie... omg yumm! We would go everyday after a swim!!!
We did para-sailing and the ATV (Buggy) Excursions.. really recommend those - they were a lot of fun! and got good deals on the beach - just have to be a good negotiator and you won't get ripped off :)
Went to Hard Rock Cafe resort for the Afrojack and friends RAVE it was the best night ever! Areito club is good (onsite club). Other clubs i recommend off the resort is Imagine (Cave club- you get a shuttle to be picked and dropped off) and Mangu - which is on another resort if you're willing to spend money (not far from tropical).
All in all it was a GOOOD week to remember! Wouldn't have gone anywhere else. All of us loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 Star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 Superior Rooms and 146 Family Rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach