This was our 3rd time at this hotel and my whole family love it there. We keep going back to the resort as the people working at the resort are very friendly and are always eager to please you.
Rooms: The rooms need some renovations but then it is not a major issue as it is only used at night time only. We had 3 different problems with our room during our 3 weeks stay but Aneudy and Francisco from guest services were amazing and very effective at getting the problems fixed right away. Once the handyman was there in 5 mins and the other times, the problems were fixed when we were not even in the room but enjoying ourselves on the beach. But the problems were fixed the same day.
Beach: Beautiful white sand beach. There are many waves but my children loved them.
Food: We had no problem finding something to eat with the variety of food offered at the buffet. It was always nice to go eat at the buffet where our servers, Ambrorix, Miguel, Wilson and Wanel would always welcome us with a big smile and making sure that we have something to drink. The resort offers food 24 hrs a day. For lunch we would always eat at the snack bars where they offer you hamburgers, baked chicken, fried chicken, pizza, salad, french fries or the creperie where you could have crepes with cheese and chicken and their amazing cheesesauce.
Animation: DJ Wander and DJ Junior are very friendly and they made our stay enjoyable. The music they played always get everyone dancing. Luigi and Ludo, from animation were very good at entertaining us by making us laugh all the time.
Bars: Josue, Gorge, Francisco and Obama are very nice and friendly bartenders. They always welcome you with a big smile and they always remembered our usual drinks. They are also very fast at serving.
We will definitely go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 Star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 Superior Rooms and 146 Family Rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach