This was a wonderful resort. It was clean, the pools were great and the beach was the best we have seen! We had absolutely NO problem ever getting a chair under a palapa on the beach or at the pool. We usually got there around 9:00 or 9:30 and NEVER had a problem. We read all the reviews of chairs never available but that wasn't the case for us. Maybe we picked a good week to go! The beach was beautiful and after walking up and down we decided that the Caribe Club had the best!
The food was great in the a la cartes. We ate at the Dominican, the Brazilian and La Cava. The service was really good at all three. There was never a line to make a reservation. We always got the time we wanted and could book two days at a time. The rest of the time we ate at the Buffet or the beach bar which were fine. If you can't find something to eat at the Buffet then you have a problem! There were always salads, pasta, chicken, potatoes. You have to keep in mind that they are trying to satisfy not just American tastes but European and Latin American tastes also. Our motto is to try something different and remember you didn't have to cook it or clean up afterwards. Isn't that the best thing about vacations!! The presentations were great. Remember to look at the fruit carved into flower and animal shapes. They really put an effort into this.
Our daughter is 4 and a half and she just loved the Kids Club. They have morning and afternoon hours with a theme for each day. She did archery, crafts, pool, etc. The best day was when they dressed up like Pirates and had a little treasure hunt on the beach. It was really cute. We felt completely safe leaving her there and they did a great job! There were many kids who did not speak English and that was not a problem. Kids speak the universal language of play and laughter! She made friends with kids who spoke Spanish, Dutch and German. It was great to expose her to all these different cultures!
We think that this Resort was great. Remember, no place is perfect. If you look for problems, you'll find them. Ours were hard pillows, no television reception and the breakfast cook who had a slightly different idea of what an omelet was than most of the free world (Think overcooked scrambled eggs mixed with the stuff you wanted INSIDE your omelet!) But hey, you're at the beach, the sun is shining and you don't have to cook or do dishes. Life is great that week you're on vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club
- Caribe Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include every convenience.The full top-quality service in the Caribe Suites and the Superior Rooms provides the perfect complement to the various leisure and entertainment activities available day and night (top quality food in the restaurants, a variety of beach and poolside activities,water sports, Children's and Teenagers' Clubs, Gran Casino (in the Bavaro Princess, with free transport...), the perfect holiday in a location of incomparable beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.