Just returned from this resort, March 2014. We had a wonderful time it is a very fun place to travel.
Beach: The beach is absolutely stunning! Plenty of chairs and cabanas to choose from. Sand is beautiful, ocean was very beautiful and fun. We spent most of our days here. the animation team is usually on the beach and they are LOTS of fun. Volleyball net available. It is a mix of all ages, mostly middle aged adults but some litre kids and teens.
Pool: The main pool was great, very spacious. The swim up bar provided excellent service, very quick and fun to interact with (especially Fransisco and Roberto). The pool was quiet in the morning and early afternoon. Late afternoon the animation team arrived and put on many different activities. Pool is great for all ages, plenty of chairs available.
Rooms: The rooms we so/so. I would not rate them a 4 star.. more like 3 star. They are very dated with old bedding/curtains/paint/furniture. The rooms were very clean though and room service was great. Bathrooms were also very clean, no complaints. Beds should have more pillows and extra blankets provided. We had an issue with out air conditioning in which it would not turn off so the room was freezing at night. Sleep quality was a little bit poor.
Food/Drink: Food was amazing. 5 star for sure. The buffets had so many delicious options and the a la cartes were great, especially loved the italian and Brazilian. The snack bar was convenient but was not open 24/7 in which it was advertised. The creperie was great, many different options available. All of the bars provided wonderful service with 5 star rating. Premium liquors available with VIP.
Grounds/Landscape: Beautiful grounds, very clean and tidy. There are always staff working hard to keep it clean
Staff: EXCELLENT staff. No complaints! Very accommodating and welcoming.
Overall I'd rate the trip 4/5. My suggestion is to upgrade to the VIP package to get an upgraded room, premium liquor, massage, beach towels delivered daily and access to the Cava restaurant . Would recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic