After many years waiting for a family holiday we finally decided to go to Punta Cana. The hotel is a very good location with a variety of pools that pleases all sort of people from children to elderly. The Staff was simply amazing! Everyone was always smiling and saying "hola" to you and showing that they cared for you. Eventually we were served nearly by the same people everyday so those people we will never forget. People like Dania in the Buffet Restaurant. She was always singing, dancing, serving you with care and smile. As soon as she saw us walking in the restaurant we would have a table sorted and my beer nice and cold waiting for me. Outstanding! It was always different when Dania wasn't there. Not that it was bad or anything but she made the difference for us. Andris, Johanny, Paulino and Santa were also really good. Always saying hola to us and playing with our son. A very big tap on the back for those guys.
Moving on to the Bar Staff. The first one I met was Darlins(Darlings) and he set the tone straight by engaging with a nice smile and conversation and served great Cocktails. Then Ricardo at the theater Bar and Esteban at the Lobby Bar. Very good guys who knows how to look after their clients. Ricardo always went the extra mile to please me. Then the tops of the tops. The guys at the Pool Bar. Josue and Yonathan, Always always in the lookout for you and giving everyone a good experience by serving fast with great sense of humour and smiling all the way. Also Hector, Carlo, Francisco, Richard. Whenever they were there they carried on with the same energy and happiness as the others.
Then there's the room cleaner Veronica that knew exactly what we wanted and whenever she had the day off we noticed the difference. Very good lady that was always happy to see us.
Also someone that many don't notice or talk, the pool cleaner, Roberto. As he said we were the first people to have a connection with him as nobody ever cares for the pool cleaner. Such a good guy that was very hard to say bye to. Always cleaning the pool happily and if someone made a mess by the pool he would sort it out quickly. Top top guy!!!
Going on to the animation team. Where do I start???? Everyone was incredible. Rony(Mini me), Pablo(Spaghetti), German(Peluche), Francisco, Yanna, Django, Azul(Anna) no words can describe the intensity and energy those guys bring to the Hotel. That's way Maximo called them the 24/7 entertainers. Always lifting and animating everyone, always happy, dancing, playing games, joking around. True true team spirit! They would dance all day and do activities all day and would carry on and on and on doing it with big smiles on their faces. We didn't get to say goodbye to many of them so please send it from us.
The guys from the theater were fun too. Very good dancers and entertainers.
The Food was good. The have a big variety at the Buffet so you could find something you would like everyday. Otherwise like we did. We would pick some items and mix it with Pasta and make the Chefs at the Pasta station happy with a bit of a change.
The only down point of our Holidays was the Reception. They took 2 hours to do the check in. We were coming on a 24h delay because of delayed flight and when we got there at 5pm after losing a day of our holidays already we went to our room at 7:30 pm when the pool and everything was close. The first they gave us wasn't particularly great as there was a crack in the bath and was quite dirty but after complaining within 2 hours we had a new and clean room with a Pool view. Also the guys trying to sell Holiday returns. They were quite pushy and put us off a little bit. you should tell them to back off and let the people go and see them instead of stealing people's time.
Overall we had a fantastic time and definitely would go back there again. We love the Dominican Republic people. They are very similar to the people in my country, Brazil, so for me and my family we felt like home.
We miss all of you guys! You know who you are!
Besos y Abrazos
Rodrigo, Anna & Paulo(Simbita, McQueen)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic