If the package has a good price than it’s OK.
I did like that territory was small. You can get to the room in 2 min from restaurant or beach. Good when you have a 2 year old with you.
Food is boring and same everyday. I wasn’t eating everything, just in case.
BE AWARE! They have roosters close to kids playground. And in the morning (5AM or 6 AM) you will wake up if your room around that area. Rooms do not have a door mosquito net. Take something like anti mosquito candle to be safe.
Also this area has very big waves sometimes. With small children probably better in Cuba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic