My Husband and I decided to get married in the DR and we chose the Caribe Club to have our ceremony. Our wedding was was beautiful and perfect, but it was also a bitter-sweet experience. We had 2 guest attending our wedding coming from another hotel. The Coordinator was aware of this and never mentioned anything stipulations. When they arrived, Staff refused to let them in and wouldn't even allow them to pay for a day pass. My guests ended having to leave before I could even get in touch with anyone. This was EXTREMELY disappointing. The Hotel Offered NOTHING to accommodate this situation and our guests ending up missing our wedding which they mentioned was the highlight of their trip. I am FURIOUS at the level of customer service this hotel provides.
The place is beautiful, but if you want a relaxing vacation without a bunch of kids running around, This is not the place for you.
The food was ok, but it made both me and my Husband sick. We spent our last 3 days of our honeymoon in the bathroom.
We did not have hot water our entire 2 week stay and my parents had no AC.
We really made the best out of our experience there, but I have been lesser resorts and had an amazing vacation. After experiencing such horrible customer service, I cannot give a rating higher than this.
On a postive note, our made was outstanding :)
I will never return to the Dominican republic after this experience, and most certainly not this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club
- Caribe Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include every convenience.The full top-quality service in the Caribe Suites and the Superior Rooms provides the perfect complement to the various leisure and entertainment activities available day and night (top quality food in the restaurants, a variety of beach and poolside activities,water sports, Children's and Teenagers' Clubs, Gran Casino (in the Bavaro Princess, with free transport...), the perfect holiday in a location of incomparable beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.