My husband and I just got back from Punta Cana and we stayed at the Caribe Club Princess from May 5-10th. At first I was hesitant to stay here since it is voted as the best family resort and we don't have any kids currently. But what a fabulous time we had. From the first day we got there, the check out the the airport was qick, we got to our hotel very quickly and we were the only ones checking in. So the check-in went smoothly. The employees Albania and Jeffery were really helpful and greeted up with a smile.
Since the resort was not very busy we didn't have to wait long for our rooms, we got a great ocean view room, 2310, highly recommended.
The employees at the resort I found was friendly and we found a lot of employees could speak English. Also be kind and leave a tip when you are either at the buffet or one of the speciality dinning. You will recieve good treatment in return, and if you can go to a resturant in Canada and tip why not when you are on vacation.
The staff after a couple of days upgraded us to the VIP package, and it is definitely well worth it. You get free imported drinks (Miller beer, absolute vodka etc) anything you want they had it. You got a free 20 min message by the beach or pool, I would pay the extra and get the VIP package.
All in all, this is a great resort and I would go again in a heart beat. We got treated well by all the staff. Note, please remember to bring bug repellant, there are mosquitos around. The food at the buffet was good...we couldn't ask for more.
The best part about going in May is that resort is not that busy, so no hassle finding a spot on the beach or by the pool.
Thank you Caribe for making our vacation great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic