We just returned on Saturday after a 2 week stay at the Caribe and can say that we had an amazing time!
From the easy check in with Hilda's help (such a sweetie) to the wonderful welcome drinks at the lobby bar with Francisco and Arianny, our trip was amazing.
This was our first trip to the Dominican and my husband was worried about the food (he loves his breakfasts especially ;-). There were no disappointments - scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast, omelets - whatever you want, they have it - and the scambled eggs were to die for. Also the buffet restaurant at night doesn't dissapoint - there is something there for everyone - from pasta prepared in front of you, to the nightly themes. If you can't find something there to eat...well you are just too darn picky!!
The rooms were immaculatly cleaned every day. They aren't fancy, but they are cleaned very well every day. We were on the ground floor with an ocean view and it was beautiful to listen to the ocean. The bed was perfectly fine in our room (no, it's not the same as your bed at home...but people...remember, you are not at home!!
There are 3 pools, and different activites for everyone of all ages. You can go for the party pool with the swim up bar, or choose to sit at the quieter ones and relax, sleep or read - we did all three :-)
The grounds are immaculate and beautiful. We don't usually go to a resort this big, but the layout of this resort makes it feel smaller than it really is. It was no problem to run back to our room from the beach during the day if we needed to. And speaking of the beach....OMG....it is AMAZING!!! Just loved walking it every day.
We did upgrade to the VIP package and it was worth every penny. Also...it's worth meeting with your carrier representative....Caren with West Jet was amazing to talk to and offered many tips that we wouldn't have known about.
We did the Cigar and Jewlery tour...it was short and sweet..and well worth it...and it's free. The owner picked us up at the hotel and brought us right back to the hotel.
We would definetely return to this resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic