I booked this trip for my mother, sister and I as a mini vacation in March 2013. The resort was nice, plenty of pools, beautiful beach, but the lack of edible food was disappointing. There was one large buffet that was very dark, even though almost completely open. The only time where the food was somewhat okay was for breakfast because you could order an omelette. The lunch and dinner buffet was very poor, with minimal choices and tasteless itmes. Even the fruit, pineapple and melons, had no taste. The restaurants weren't any better, the best one was the Dominican Restaurant. Don't waste your time with the Brazilian Restaurant as it was horrible
The rooms were fine. Nothing too fancy but okay for a night's sleep. The pools were beautiful and tend to clear out after ~4pm. The beach was wonderful and the entertainment staff was great. We walked about ~2 miles down the beach to the little flea market shopping area, which was a fun experience. The items there were about half the price than those at the hotel gift shop.
Alltogether, the hotel iteself was good for the money but the food quality was so poor that we would not entertain going back there again. We actually spent less money to go to Riviera Maya in February for the same amount of time and stayed at a far superior place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic