I've been travelling around the world and have seen many many different cultures. I felt the need to tell the world about this place.
HOTEL: Definitely NOT a 4 star. It's a 3 star.
GROUNDS: Very nice.
FOOD : Don't know how to cook white rice (enough said).
ROOMS: They don't change the sheets. Week shower pressure.
DRINKS: The only thing not watered-down is the water.
Half of them are flaming homosexuals (not that there is anything wrong with that) but you don't have to be flamboyant when doing a show. Keep it professional!
This is the hierarchy for dominicans. Their service keeps on degrading from 1 to 4:
1. If you are white from France you are their God.
2. White from Europe (Spain, Poland, Russia, Italy, German).
3. White from the rest of the world (Americans, Canadians).
Sad story but it's true. Overall if you are white you will get a very good service. Sure we own the world but I did notice the difference with the other cultures. I don't know what is their obsession with the people from France. They even have precedence over French Canadians. It's like they want to be colonized by France. I was embarrassed for dominicans. It's so degrading for them. Then I travelled across the country and noticed the same thing. I think dominicans don't have a sense of self-love or self-appreciation. I witnessed with my own eyes a few incidents with a few black people staying at this resort and my God I was shocked!!! If you are black you are pushed aside (but for some reason they think they are not blacks). I've never seen a more racist people in my life.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club
- Caribe Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include every convenience.The full top-quality service in the Caribe Suites and the Superior Rooms provides the perfect complement to the various leisure and entertainment activities available day and night (top quality food in the restaurants, a variety of beach and poolside activities,water sports, Children's and Teenagers' Clubs, Gran Casino (in the Bavaro Princess, with free transport...), the perfect holiday in a location of incomparable beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.