First vacation taking two small boys.
- Small enough resort to not get lost in, big enough to explore.
- Food was great, high quality, varied and fresh. Buffet or themed restaurants. Adventurous enough for grown ups, basic enough for finicky kids.
- Found all staff we had contact with to be friendly and helpful. Language barrier not an issue.
- Kid friendly resort with lots of activities. Staff at Kids Club awesome.
- Where else can you go where Obama is your bartender. True Story.
-Three pools to choose from, each with their own vibe, but all kid friendly.
- Mattresses were uncomfortable. Also had issues with shower pressure and water temperature our entire stay (10 days).
-Little things, cheap plastic chairs on balcony, the kind that break if you lean back on too much. Not a deal breaker, just picky stuff.
Will most likely check out other options for a return but wouldn't rule it out, especially if they were to replace the mattresses and fix the water issues.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club
- Caribe Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace.This is a All Inclusive 4 Star plus property, with lively colours and a pleasant atmosphere, offers a wide range of rooms. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as staying in one of the marvelous Royal Suites, or being seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites; all of which include every convenience. The high quality service of the Caribe Suites and the Superior Rooms provides the perfect complement the various leisure and entertainment activities available day and night (beach and pool activities, water sports, tennis, bicycles, Children and Teen’s Club, Princess Tower Casino, Aerito Disco). Wedding Packages available. We offer 6 exquisite restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Mexican, Asian, seafood and gourmet), 4 bars and 1 snack, plus the access of all services and facilities of our sister Tropical Princess Hotel, the perfect holiday in a location of incomparable beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.