This will be a brief and direct review. Overall we had a very positive experience.
My husband and I travel on a regular basis to the Caribbean and must say this Hotel is an excellence choice. We booked it as an extension week further to a one-week-cruise we made to the Caribbean.
3 sections compose the Palladium Resort: the Punta Cana side, the Bavaro Side and the Palace section. We stood in the Palace section, which is the newest and more stylish one. Although this side is a little farther from the beach when compared to the other sections, we didn’t feel we were distant as the complex is very wide in terms of beach length. The beach is gorgeous, by the way.
Buildings are nice-looking and integrated in the beautiful and well-maintained gardens. You will find plenty of bars and buffets throughout the several sections for which you don’t have to walk a lot if you don’t want to. There are trains going by from time to time either. Rooms are nice and we had a nice two-story suite with a Jacuzzi in building 68.
We have considered the food to be quite good for an all inclusive, namely the lunch and dinner buffets. You will find variety and grill is made at the moment.
We spent most of our days at the beach playing volleyball, swimming or walking. You can notice the “Towel issue” but we always found a place to lie down. Please note that there aren’t many “palapas” and shades are usually under the palm trees and yes, they were usually taken when we got there, around 9 a.m., However, shades keep shifting as palm trees are high so you will have shade eventually.
There are many activities going on at the beach and by the pools. The “Animacion” Team works hard and is widespread throughout the resort in order to reach every guest. They try to convince you to participate but they are not pushy.
We could go on and on talking about this resort but the essential, in our perspective, is here.
Relax and enjoy… You are in the Caribbean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana