Last week, myself along with seven friends stayed at the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. The pros are located on the beach; beach chairs on the beach; access to a variety of great pools; all resort rooms are a short walk to a pool; rooms are comfortable, clean, nice, and spacious; resort atmosphere is beautiful; all-inclusive; they roomed our party of five rooms together; and transfers to/from airport was smooth.
The cons are the food was not very good. The food was better in the restaurants compared to the buffets. However, there was an hour to an hour half wait to be sat at the restaurants. This waiting got old. It is off peak season, too! We got tired of the food not being appealing that we stuck to a few cooked to order items at the Sports Bar. It is unfortunate to not have good food while on vacation and to have to wait so long to eat.
There were vendors located throughout the resort selling various local items, which it was nice to have easy access to local items. However, the vendors begged for our business instead of just being available. Even the excursion agents begged for our business. It was very annoying to be within a resort and have beggars throughout. I felt like I was walking through the tourist streets. This atmosphere shouldn’t be in a resort. The resort should be relaxing and leisure.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace
- Grand Palladium Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.