The overall stay at the GPPR was great! Very immersed in the local culture. The staff was Great, and very responsive to all of my needs! I only have two real negatives: 1. the electronics in the rooms are seriously outdated 2. The wait at the steakhouse was far TOO long. It had you thinking that the food was going to be stellar, when it was only really adequate. The wait was mainly due to the fact that it took 1 hour 45 min to get my food...and that was on my second attempt when I was the third person let in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana