After a couple days of sun and quality time with my family, who traveled miles to be at a special family wedding, we started noticing we were all feeling sick. About half of the 52 guests, who were staying at the resort for the wedding, felt sick with diarrhea, vomiting and stomach cramps. Each day someone was missing out on a family activity because they were too sick to attend. When this problem was brought to the hotel staff, they simply said " Did you eat the salad?, because "we", the staff, do not eat the salad here or anything washed with the water. This information would have been very useful before: 20 sick people got sick, 2 people ended up in the hospital (with infectious gastroenteritis) and most of us, realized that perhaps this was not the most clean or sanitary establishment in the Dominican Republic. Never again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana