We have just returned after spending 6 nights in the Palladium palace. We had a fantastic time. All the staff are really friendly and helpful and all encourage you to play the games, join in and have a good time.
We ate at a different resturant every night, all delicious, the last night we had an invitation to the "gala night" which was for all the newlyweds, three course meal, wedding cake and roses for the women, a really nice night.
There is a train which takes you round the resort so you don't even have to walk. The swimming pools are all huge, with kids área, swim up bar etc.
Bavaro beach is idilic, Paradise, it is a private beach just for hotel users with beach bars along it.
The buffets have a huge variety to please everyone for breakfast and to lunch.
No complaints, would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana