We took vacation september which they said its slow time .This was the first family vacation for four of us . Which did not worked out the hotel was not organized when we arrived and we had 2 rooms . One of the rooms had no air condition and it was broken for 6 days and all week they said they have problem and it will be fix soon . The second room had no fan or air condition and the shower had no pursuer so most of the time we had to be in the lobby to rest cause the room was to hot. The Resturant were very good , beach was beautiful lots of local all day and the rep to sell royal package .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana