Grandpaladium Palace, when we got to the hotel they didn't know what room they were going to give us, they just right away asked us to go for a drink. We got there and the T.V. worked 1 day, next night didn't work, complained nothing happened. The next night we had a storm all power went out, had no T.V for 4 days finally got it on the last day before we left. There was alot of people going up and down the beach trying to sell you things. In the morning for breakfast they never changed the bufffet up at all like at other resorts. When we talked to some people they swithed rooms 3 times because their air conditioner didn't work, lots of construction going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana