Don't go here! Outside is beautiful. Once in the room it changes! Rooms are dated... And many things don't work or work poorly. Our fridge was unplugged... Because it didn't work. Our safe deposit box ( which we were told by our vacation rep not to ever leave without using.... Didn't work. My husband spent 6 hours our first day trying to get someone to come put a new battery in it. Once they did we went thru the same scenario for the next two days. Apparently pulling a random used battery from your pocket is the solution? Our shower door wouldn't close- air conditioner ran but didn't cool... Room was 80 degrees all week... The pool is falling apart and twice there were turds in the water. William at the bar and Alex at the buffet are AWESOME. Went out of their way for us. The lobby and maid staff speak VERY little English which compounds any issue you have. Beaches are beautiful! Excursion ( Stingray Bay) was wonderful! Punta Cana was very nice this just isn't the resort we'd planned on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana