I stayed here from June 29-July 6, 2013 with a group of 22 people for my wedding, and had an amazing experience. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Food in the buffet is good. We ate at the Japanese and Brazilian restaurants, and the Brazilian was my favorite. There are no reservations, so you do have to get in line at 6pm to get your name on the list. The beach is gorgeous with convenient bars on the sand (cups are a bit small, but they will fill up any glass you bring, so plan on packing an insulated glass!) Rooms are nice, but the beds are a bit hard. Skip the snorkeling excursion, there's not much to see. Dolphin Explorer is amazing, and the dune buggies are lots of fun (be prepared to get muddy!).
The wedding was beautiful, and easy. I met with a planner for about 1/2 hour for the details and everything was planned for me, down to the nice little surprises like rose pedals on the bed when we got back to our room. We had our reception at the Brazilian restaurant and it was fantastic.
Overall, I would absolutely recommend a stay here. It's great for the price, and we didn't want to leave!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace
- Grand Palladium Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.