We have just returned from our vacation trip to the Grand Palladium Palace & would like to share some of our experiences from this resort. We have celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary (January 2011) & our 52nd (January 2013) there. We had asked our travel agency to set up a vacation for us somewhere different where the climate was warm & sunny. We decided it would be the Dominican Republic & the Grand Palladium Palace Resort. Here are some of the events & people that we remember from our (2) anniversary trips:
• On our arrival, the 1st trip, we were awestruck at the size & beauty of the resort. We had no ideas of where to go or what to see. We were approached by a bellboy- Delvin Acosta. He could see that we needed some attention & was about to do some errands in his golf cart. He asked us in very enthusiastic & broken English if we would like to see the resort, to which we agreed. On our 2nd trip Delvin would be there for whatever he could do to help us out.
• On our 2nd trip we were upgraded to the Royal Suites and spent each day at the pool. We would get up early to get the right place for us at the pool. One of the pool employees, Jesus Barbebeuna Garcia, noticed what & where we were each morning and starting putting our towels there for us. He also, would put a small flower on the cabana shelf, which my wife would wear in her hair. He helped make each day there very special.
• On our 2nd trip & on our 52nd anniversary day, I remembered that I had forgotten to get an anniversary card to give to my wife. The receptionist at the Palladium Palace, Claudia Martinez, helped me to write a letter & to print a card for my wife. She, also, gave me a red rose to present to her. She was a life-saver on that day.
• During both of our trips, if we needed anything done, questions answered, calls made, things explained, Mirpil Soliver Moria was always available to help us out. She is the “Solution Specialist”. She may be the busiest person in this resort, but, always takes the time to help the guests. I think she is at her desk 24 hours a day. On our 50th anniversary she helped decorate our room with flowers that made that day extra special for us. She did so many things that made our stay there enjoyable, that it is impossible to remember them all.
• Damaris Salcedo Rojas is one of those employees that make you forget that she has her own job to do. She will do anything to make your stay enjoyable. She will even give up her own time, after work, to see that you get everything you need. On our 2nd trip & on her own time she decorated our room with flower & lights for our 52nd anniversary day. We came to our room after a special dinner and found the room dazzling with lights & flowers. She has done so much to make our stays there unforgettable that we feel she is our personal representative for the resort.
Damaris & Mirpil are more than just employees of the Grand Palladium. They have become our dear friends. They are one of the big reasons we came back to the Palladium the 2nd time. The Grand Palladium Palace Resort is a * 5 Star resort for us & its employees, especially Damaris & Mirphil, get “*10 stars”. So we would like to just say “THANK YOU”, from the bottom of our hearts”, to the Grand Palladium Resorts entire organization for making our vacations their unforgettable.
PS: We just got back, but, we are already planning, how and when, we can return to this beautiful paradise to see the people & place we LOVE.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
4 weeks ago
Dear. Mrs ./ Mr. NAN. L.
Report response as inappropriate
In the Name of Our staff: The Grand Palladium Royal Suites Turquesa and who subscribe let me extend you, warm greetings; and add we are tremendously grateful, for taking your valuable time to comment your experience with us. Also, we would like to invite once Again, to Our Complex, to keep with these good memories Lived.
We have noted, That Your Experience with us was Wonderful, and filled out all your expectations, through this response; we let you know that, your Words Encourage and motivate us to maintain and improve our Level of service.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.