We stayed at the Palladium Palace in Feb of 2009 and again in Mar of 2010. The 2009 trip was our first ever and the thrill and excitement of it is hard to match. Our group decdided to return the next year to recapture that magic,although it was not quite the same the resort did not dissapoint. The grounds are clean and well manicured and easy to navigate. The rooms were clean and spacious with excellent room service. The checkin was trouble free and we even changed rooms to an ocean view with very little trouble. The frontdesk manager "Fernellis" was great and very accommadating. The beach was a little bit of a walk the first year thus the change to a ocean view the second time around. The Japanese and the Italian resturants were the favorite of the group with the buffets about average compared to other locations. The little ChooChoo train which travels the resort is fun and very conveinient for getting around. The only thing we found slightly annoying was the locals who were selling their trinkets on the beach would tend to sometimes follow you onto the resort. Overall it was a great place to stay, we may go back and see our friends we made there one day. A quick note on the beach, it was beautiful!! We had miles of sand with soft crashing surf every morning to look at with that delicious Dominican coffee. The pool was also nice and the bar service very good. The loungers were a mad grab in the morning but we managed to get enough.
PS, does anybody have any info on the Tryp Peninusla Varadero Cuba? It seems hard to get info on this. We are going for a wedding in April. thanks and happy travels!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace
- Grand Palladium Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.