Second time staying at the Palladium Palace. Stayed from November 29th thru December 8th 2012. The resort is kept very clean and is beautiful. I will say that if you want daytime activities, stay at the Punta Cana section. The buffets are good with a selection that should accommodate everyone. If you want a larger selection try the Bavaro buffet. The lobby bar is good and has some of the friendliest bar tenders, Carlos, Rosa and Henry will make your evening. You will never have an empty glass. During the day check out the pool bar, William will make your day. All of the staff at the resort are very friendly and are there to assist you.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The maid service is adequate, if you want an earlier clean time you can request it. Remember to tip them.
Don’t waste your time going to the Mexican restaurant. The appetizers are the only thing Mexican in the place. The service is horrible, the place was empty and we waited an hour for the appetizers and an additional hour for our dinners.
Warning: the Casino is not part of the all-inclusive anymore. If you want to have a drink and you are not gambling it is a cash bar.
The pathways are very slippery when wet so be careful. The hotel needs to repaint them and add some type of non-slip material, like sand.
They need to add some upgraded liquor to the lobby bar. They only serve scotch.
All in all had a great time and will return again.
Be on the lookout for 2 attractive ladies dressed up like school girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana