I was there the week of June 8 -15. looking at what people say and knowing i was there and wow.
First of all your are in the Beach place, not HOME. I like to see your life style at home, why did you not bring your butt whipper with you......
Grow up people, what u spend on this is GREAT, stay home and try this a week at this price....
Food is good, beer is cold and maybe a wait here and there, SO WHAT.
Do you change your sheets at home everyday -NO-, So why do you need them on vacation.
is the music loud-- YES, Here is the best one, They don't speak English, NO CRAP, they don't haft to. You r in their town,--------- yes we had a great time, that was our 5th time to Punta Cana and first time to IFA... Spend more time having fun then trying to find out the bad things, Wake up and smell the coffee, you are only there a week, then back to work. Go and have fun and only read the coments to get a good laugh on people who can't have fun and want it all FREE...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & SPA is situated on the fine, white sands of Playa Bavaro. Bordered by a fabulous coral reef and surrounded by turquoise-colored waters this extraordinary vacation complex offers its guests a friendly, luxurious environment for sports & cuisine with its 6 charming restaurants and 7 spectacular bars, colorful tropical shows, a wide range of facilities and services especially designed to ensure an unforgettable stay right in heart of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Punta Cana
- Ifa Hotel Bavaro
- Ifa Bavaro Villas
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Beach Resort & Spa
- Villas Bavaro
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Punta Cana