Just returned from this resort on Mar 22/14. Beautiful resort. Cons - no coffeemaker in the rooms, no beer in the fridge and no place to have a shower if you are leaving late. We were unable to get a late check-out of our room so we had to go to the Park to shower. The park closes at 5 so make sure you get there before it closes. Also the buffet at the park closes early so you can't get anything to eat after 4. The beach buffet has some food late in the afternoon, enough for a snack but nothing filling. Pros - clean rooms, wonderful staff, grounds are well maintained, the food at the buffets are really good and there is something for everyone. We tried the Japanese and Italian restaurants - both were very good. It was nice not to have vendors travelling the beach all the time trying to sell their goods. I'm an early riser so there was no problem getting beach chairs under the umbrellas. I had emailed the office manager before we traveled to express my concerns about walking a great deal because my husband has bad knees. She was very accommodating and put us in Block I - room 002 on the ground level. This was perfect. Not far from the beach and only a little walk to the buffet. Thank you very much for listening to my concerns. The nightly entertainment was very good - we only manged to get to 3 of the acts because we were so tired. We would definitely return to this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort