First the good. Very beautiful resort, grounds are very lush and tropical. The beach and pool area is fabulous. The staff are very friendly and with so many languages there they do well. The food was good with lots of choice. The bar staff and entertainment staff did a great job.
The bad. The entertainment at the night shows was sad. I think they try to hard to be a Vegas show. They try hard but it's just not there. I wish they would just stick to their own culture which we never get to see. We had grandchildren there and they even did a play with murder and suicide. That's not acceptable. The REALY bad now. Me and my wife both got sick second day and could not leave the room for 2 days. We were not right for many days after but tried to make the best of things. We watched the maid clean the bathroom. She arranged a few things , dropped a flower near the sink then left. No cleaning at all. No wonder people get sick here.
If you go I recommend bringing your own disinfecting wipes and clean your room when you arrive and be careful at dinners.
So. I am not going back to this hotel or any hotel in the DR.
Been to Jamacia and Mexico several times with no problems.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort