A beautiful property with great food, relaxation, and a great waterpark. I would rate this a 4 Resort. The entertainment was AMAZING, Michael Jackson to ABBA, singing along the whole time. The guys in the lobby bar were great, always keeping up with everything and amusing the guests to keep everyone on their toes.
The grounds were beautiful, the walk to the Water Park has goats, donkeys, ducks, swans, and a beautiful pond. Little shops along the way as well.
The staff, well what can I say about the staff - most kind beautiful people who bent over backwards to fullfil your happiness on your vacation.
The In-House Manager, was fantastic -Joaquin Mateo, and the Operations Manager - Luis Gonzalez Lopez, and Teresa are great management, you can see the people who work there are happy, and they actually do their jobs diligently with high professionalism.
I would say the only down side was the way we were invited for a "contest" our first days there, when in fact turned out to be a "time share breakfast" with a relentless Sales Person.
The chairs at the pools were always taken by people who put their towels on the chairs and who show up when they want, therefore leaving no pickings for anyone else. It's just the rudeness of other guests who obviously havent grown up with any manners whatsoever.
Our A/C in our room was not working, but not for long- FIXED!
The BBQ Hut at the beach was great, good chicken,hotdogs & burgers.
All in all, we had a great trip in Punta Cana.
The shopping at the beach was great, so many people do not know about this shop, when you are in the lobby go straight down the main sidewalk to the pools, walk to the sand and take a left. Keep walking till you come to the place, you'll see it -believe me- the best surveniers you could ask for and the pricing was very good, better than going off the resort to the flea markets. Ask for Garicia.
We would return to this resort.
Lyn & Paul -Mississauga, ON Canada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort