If we look at the very mixed reviews on here i suppose it's better not to discuss "tastes or colours" and i always keep in mind that there are people who are never satisfied. I suggest that they stay home in their safe zone. :-)
As for us : We had a very nice time at the resort. The layout of the buildings is spacious and the entire resort is very clean. Some of the infrastructure is old, but well maintained and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
For an all inclusive hotel we cannot complain about the quality nor variety of the food, and we feel an effort was made to satisfy.
though : here are some tips to avoid frustration :
first : If you like to have wine during dinner : buy yourself a bottle from the winecard. Cheapest will be around 700 pesos, but at least it's a real wine and not the sangria-ish lemonade that's served within the all inclusive. This counts as well for the white as the red.
second : Wifi is freakingly expensive. I think it's cheaper to buy a local sim-card with let's say 1gb of traffic.
third : Taking a walk on the beach, away from the hotel leads to nowhere, and is even forbidden at night. (we tried and we were stopped by the security, probably for our own safety).
so that's my 3 tips on enhancing your stay in an already very nice place, that ofcourse has the beautiful weather, the sea and the palm trees for which -at the end- we are all going !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort