My wife and I stayed for seven days over the Christmas holidays. All the staff were very nice.The grounds, pools and beach were great! Drinks were good... my wife and I got our money's worth a couple nights. In fact my liver still hurts lol.
The rooms however were not nice at all. Our room had a strong mold smell and the sheet and pillows smelt the same.My wife has washed our clothes several times since we got back and our clothing still smell bad.The bathtub didn't drain well, so u had to stand in your own dirty water. I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you aren't picky with smells ext.
If you do end up going Salsarine, Giovanny and Wilson at the lobby bar will take good care of you. And another thing, learn a bit of Spanish if you are going here. It goes a long way. Don't be an ignorant first world d bag!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort