My wife and I spent 6 days at the resort from Dec 1 to Dec 6 2013. Overall we had a great time. The resort is clean and the staff works really hard to upkeep the place and cater to the guests. As stated in previous reviews, the resort was plumb filled with Russian guests and a speckle of other europeans and a hand full of Americans. As part of the great deal we received to stay at the resort, we attended the timeshare presentation. It was actually quite painless and not pushy at all. The room was a little dated in terms of the furniture, however it was very clean and tended to twice a day. We enjoyed the buffet restaurants as well as the a la carte restaurants with the Japanese being the best. There are plenty of bar around the resort willing to serve you the drink of your choice all day. My wife fell in love with Baileys on ice! The beach seem to always be crowded, there is literally no room to add additional beach chairs. The Aquagames park is the highlight of the resort...a definite must do while staying there. I definitely recommend giving the resort a shot if the price is right.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort