Me and my husband went to Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana on our honeymoon in mid April 2013.
On European Standards, it does not worth more than 3 stars from my point of view.
We stayed in Madrid in a 3 starts Hotel which was luxuriant compared to this.
MOST IMPORTANT: Get a Safe the first moment you get there!! Someone stole some money from my bag the first day we arrived .. I never got it back...
- You must definitely go to different trips outside the resort, you cannot miss the fun and the views you will see.
The carribean is great and we really loved the views, the sea which is hot all the time even at night, and the air.
- If you are a person which goes there to enjoy nature and relax, the place is great as it is outside the busy Punta Cana city.
- Very romantic beaches where you can have long walks.
- The weather was great!! it just rained for about 15 minutes in 2 different days, but the sun came out instantly after that and the weather was hot all day.
- Buy lots of sunscreen from home as there is very expensive.
- The place was not very crouded at that point as I believe it can be called "end of high season time" which was great. We did not have to go to reserve seats at the pool at 6 in the morning. You could find them free even after breakfast.
- We used to wake up very early, before sunrise every day, because of the time difference with Europe, but we enjoyed every sunrise either from the bed or from the beach which was great at that time.
- The rooms were not too nice, you can espect to find small bugs here and there but it is because of the tropical climate, it is normal I guess. You get used to them after a while :)) .
- The food is acceptable, we did not have any problems while we stayed there. The variety is big so you can choose what to eat, and it can be something else every day.
- The staff was ok, we did not have issues with them. We could speak a bit of spanish too, but we were susprised to see most of them spoke English/French/German/Russian and other languages too.
- The shows every night and disco were great.
We could return to this resort but knowing that high hopes are not going to be fulfilled from accomodation point of view.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort