After reading the previous reviews, I felt I needed to add my comments.
I stayed at this resort end of Oct -Nov. 2013.
Let me start off by saying I was Amazed that my renovated room consisted of:
2 broken matressess, meaning that the support frame of the matresses were shot, causing you to do a balancing act while you try and sleep.
Amazed how musty the sheets and closet were. Enough so, that even after washing my clothes, once I got home, my clothes still linger with that smell.
Disgusted when I pulled back the drape liner and found it coated with mold.
Amazed how housekeeping cleaned my toilet and even left the sanitized strip across my toilet.....only to find me holding the broken toilet seat in my hand when I went to remove the strip. By the 3rd attempted repair, I decided to live with it for the week, and add that to my balancing act also.
Amazed how a resort with so many unsupervised children, fails to have at least one lifeguard.
Disgusted how the children were allowed to jump off the fountains, bridge and pier posts. Even more disgusted to see a mother quickly carrying her small child out of the pool because the child was having a bowel movement. Most disgusted of all was the fact that there is no lifeguard to monitor the safety and cleanliness of the water quality. There were several infants with diapers in the pool.
Amazed that I nearly had to beg for water and disgusted that I actually received none on my 2nd last day there. Nor did I receive towels on my final day...so I got to smell like a wet dish rag for the plane ride home,.....in all honesty.....I didn't even care....I just wanted to get out of that resort.
Amazed how the front desk greets you so nicely, knowing they have your money, and after that...a whole new attitude sets in.
The guests, mainly Russians, are disgustingly rude. They were the majority of guests at this resort.
The staff, except for a very few, were unfriendly.
The happiest people were the groundskeepers, when they would come by your patio and mooch cigarettes from you.
I do not plan on going back to this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort