This hotel was just great, from the moment we arrived to the minute we left. Check in was fast, refreshments were served while we checked in. Our room was spotless and was cleaned everyday, although once or twice i had to find the maid for a more towels.
The standard buffet restaurant was nice, the waiter (William) totally looked after us for our entire stay. There was a great choice of food and we never failed to find something nice to eat. My only complaint here was the queue for the omelettes at breakfast, they should have had both hotplates on for that cos they were so gorgeous the queue was always about 10 minutes, but hey i had no where else to be.
The Mexican and Steak house restaurants were nice, nothing fantastic except for the service, the waiters and waitresses kept us entertained and got me drunk hehe. At the time we stayed these two restaurants were sharing the same building as the steak house is under refurbishment, but it never spoilt anything and it has to be done sometime.
The Italian i really enjoyed, was really nice food. However the Japanese restaurant, I thought it was amazing, the food was fantastic, the staff were amazing, funny, really nice. The Chef was first class and had me in stitches explaining why i should eat prawns!! haha. Wish i had booked it twice!!
The drinks were all local stuff, and really nice, i drank Gasolina for most of my stay, my partner worked her way through the cocktails. The guys at the bars were great and i only tipped them a little, i kept forgetting seeing as we don't tip often in the UK.
As a few people have said, the locals come in on a weekend, but its not a problem, they seem to hover round only 1 of the pool bars and the other is fine. The most noticable thing is the queues for meals gets longer over the weekend, but all in all i never really noticed it much, so don't consider it a problem.
This is a true reflection of the hotel and i consider myself a down to earth person. A few of the reviews i read before i went made me a little nervy, but i have to say, our American cousins and the people from Canada who gave bad reviews must have previously holidayed at the best hotel on earth to give a bad review to the Sirenis!!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort