The grounds and beach are simply stunning, but appearances can be deceiving. The room was filthy with bare wires hanging from a fuse box in the hall way with no cover on, The maid never came to the room before 5.30 pm, so after a day at the beach or pool you could not have a shower or any water till at least 6.30.
The food was plentifull if you did,nt mind sharing it with all the flies and birds that swarmed over it, nothing was ever covered. and was left out for hours in the heat. Every one that i spoke to in the hotel had been ill. 3 members of our party became ill the second week and are still un able to keep any thing inside them a week after our return. You can reserve 2 meals a week in the restaurants, chinese, steak house, mexican, italian or vedgetarian, however the food is not replenished during the evening so if you are given a late sitting, you just receive the scraps. However if you are lucky enough to get an early sitting the food is lovely and edible, you will need to book these as soon as you arrive as they go very quickly. Some friends we made were only able to book 3 of there meals insteadof the 4, they were just told it was all full. All the staff are interested in are getting you to attend a VIP breakfast which is a 3 hour hard sell trying to get you to buy a timeshare. Moaning finished, the hotel is on the most beautifull beach with palm trees, and apart from the food and illness we did enjoy ourselves mainly because we made some wonderfull friends there, The hotel is very isolated so the only time you can go out is if you go on the trips which are at least 100 dollars per person, you can,t eat any where else apart from the hotel. A beautifull country but would definately never return to this hotel or one of their sister ones. If you have booked take plenty of immodium with you, we went through 8 packets and ran out, some one who was checking out a day before us gave us the remainder of there,s.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort