My family and I stayed one week at the Sirenis Cocotal Resort and had an amazing time. Our room was great, very clean and well decorated. There was a great variety of food at the buffet and the “A la carte” restaurants were great, especially the Japanese, very entertaining for the kids! We had a great time at the pool and the beach. The sand is very nice and the water was great! There were some small waves to play in. With two kids (4 and 8 years), the Sirenis Aquagames water park was a great to have, we went almost every day. The park has everything for everyone! From a 2 year old to a 60 year old, there was something to entertain all of us. For our 8 year old son, and us, there’s the main tower with the big slides. We were very impressed with the safety level and the knowledge of the lifeguards, and the slides are lots of fun! There is also a pirate area for the kids from around 4 to 11 years and also the baby area for the toddlers. I especially loved the palm trees and hammock area to relax throughout the day. I had my little one have a nap there in the afternoon while her dad was up and down the big slides with our son. You can stay at the park all day without needing to go out. They even have food and drinks available all day. We really recommend this hotel if you have kids, the park is a great added value and something to occupy and entertain the whole family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort