I visited Sirenis Beach Resort in Punta Cana, DR for my birthday weekend. It is a nice resort and although we did a lot of walking. It was just a bad experience because when we got to the room, the toilet was not clean. It took about 4 hours to get it cleaned. After calling a few times, it was finally cleaned and looked how it should when we first got to the room except that there were no washcloths or towels. So I though that they went to get them but up to 10 oclock at night is when we got the towels, but no washcloths. Needless to say I did not have anything to take a shower with but that was not the bad part. Housekeeping promised to bring them and never did. The next morning, still nothing until about 11 am when I decided to call the manager. He came to the room introduced himself and after I explained the situation, he called housekeeping and asked for washcloths and towels and had to wait another 2 hours.
During the time we were waiting, we did get breakfast brought to our room and tons of apologies. For the next two (2) days, fruits was sent to our room and the manager managed to be at dinner and breakfast to make sure that we were satisfied.
Like I said, it was a very pleasant hotel but I had a bad experience. Despite the unpleasant service, I would probably visit there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort