I absolutely loved my stay at the Sirenis Cocotal.
We were pampered from the moment we arrived until the moment we left.
On check-in we received arrival cocktails and the staff were really lovely-even though they had a lot of check ins and were clearly under a lot of pressure.
Our room was beautiful and looked our over the pool and out towards the beach.
The beach was a long white strecth of sand with water sports such as kayaking/pedaloes etc included in the price. They also have parasailing etc available at a cost-but well worth it as the views are stunning.
There is pool/beach entertainment throughout the day with really lovely entertainment staff. The entertainment at night was also excellent.
We only went out on one excursion which was a boat trip around the island. This was a great day and great food drink. Bear in mind however that some of these trips make you dance with your fellow pasangers and drink shots of local alcohol-which was fun but i can imagine it would be off putting for some.
The food was extensive and something for everyone. Seafood/meat/vegatrian etc. You also get a couple of speciality meals thrown in at the restuarants on site too - these are also very good.
I had a wonderful stay and was really impressed.
Only fault would be that the 1.5hr transfer was quite bumpy and the surrounding area outside of the complex was quite barren.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Beach Resort Casino And Spa
- Sirenis Resort Punta Cana
- Sirenis Cocotal Punta Cana
- Hotel Sirenis Cocotal Beach
- Sirenis Cocotal Resort