“You have to experience it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana

Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana
Bavaro | Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Formerly Passion By Martin Berasategui)
809 687-9923
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Caribbean, Spanish, Basque
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“You have to experience it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

Food is just amazing, Service is very attentive, Ambiance is perfect, making our experience very unique and in other words unbelievable! we had the chance to visit this restaurant with the family and every single one of us were blown away by all the details they follow during your dinning experience. there is so much going on in your mouth that you cant stop talking about it. we took our time and enjoyed every single bite from the 7 course menu we had been suggested.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles
“A stunning meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

Perhaps the best haute cuisine experience I've ever had, Passions was a knock out. Four of us enjoyed the tasting menu of ten plates, each more unique than the next (and though each course seems lighter than air, all were stuffed to gills by evening's end). The room is quiet, and a little sparse - under-designed and a little kitsch for a haute restaurant. But the the wine list is superb and the service top-notch, with expertly trained waiters and sommelier. We followed the sommelier's suggestion for a mid priced wine and were very pleased. Berasategui's food might not be for everyone - based heavily in melanges, liquified vegetables, and foams, but this is a culinary joy ride, not a traditional meat-paired-with-veggie meal. The tasting menu is very highly recommended, with fresh flavors featuring raw fish, cucumber, coriander, coco, floral notes paired with bacon and seared meats. The flavors are totally unexpected and delicious, with the table oooohing and aaaahing all night. The only downer is to see veal on the menu. I am not much of a dessert person, but the three-course dessert ruined me - I can never eat mundane haagan daas again. A quiet ambiance made conversation a pleasure. Thanks to all at Passions for superlative evening.

Visited December 2014
“Perfect Honey Moon! Thanks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014

This restaurant is unbelievable. food, service, quality. My husband and i visited this restaurant last week, and I cant explain how special it was for us to experience dinner at Passion, Paradisus Punta Cana. Food was great, fresh and fast cooking. Service was remarkable great! We would totally come back, thanks for this amazing and unforgettable experience!

We loved this amazing Restaurant in Punta Cana. Totally recomended!

San Antonio, Texas
“Thanks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

Even though I did not eat at this restaurant, I had the pleasure to visit the following restaurant and and would like to Thanks several individuals for their courteous service:
Restaurant Server

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Point Lookout, New York
“Amazing Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

My husband and I went to Passion for dinner last night. From the moment we walked in Carlos Bucher and his staff were amazing. The ambiance was amazing, the food was amazing, it was royal treatment the entire night. We did the tasting menu, and I am not a seafood eater. The chef was kind enough to substitute my seafood for mushroom ravioli and lamb chops. The beef carpaccio was amazing as well. I would reccomend this restaurant to anyone who is coming to the Paradius punta cana. If I wasn't leaving to go home, I would go again in a heartbeat. This is a restaurant that you should not miss if you are here in this resort