“1st Anniversary Dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana

Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana
Bavaro | Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Formerly Passion By Martin Berasategui)
809 687-9923
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“1st Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It's hard to put in to words how amazing the 7 course dinner is at Passion. My husband and I made reservations to celebrate our first anniversary and we were so impressed. The service is top notch, they have a great wine selection, and each course was more impressive than the last. Each course was a unique blend of flavors and the presentation was beautiful. I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant during your stay at Paradisus, it is a dining experience I will never forget!

New Jersey
“I Can't Say Wow Enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I are fans of fine dining and Passion is on-par with some of the best restaurants we've been to. If you are staying at the Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana, having dinner here will cost $50 USD per person and you'd be absolutely crazy not to spend that. Passion is on-par with great restaurants we've been to in northern NJ and Princeton where you'd easily pay double that per person.

The menu is creative and inspired. The combination of flavors truly shows an artist exercising his genius and going well beyond the ordinary. Every dish was amazing, and that is not an exaggeration. Individual flavors could be identified in each complex dish and on their own they were great but together as an entree or appetizer they proved amazing. I could go on and on, everything was mouth-watering and will make you say wow.

Another thing that deserves mentioning is the incredible staff. Kelvin, Carty, Wanda and especially Gustavo make this a restaurant that is fun and upbeat which is in contrast to the high style food and furnishings but very befitting of the island and culture. I left to go back to my room to get a bigger tip for them because they deserved it. If you are staying at the Reserve, bring a large tip because they truly earn it and it is money well spent.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
liverpool
“Keep this number 1!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Myself and my husband booked to go for my 40th birthday we were staying 20 mins away and arrived a little late.
Carlos the manager was amazing he made us feel welcome and encouraged my husband to have the taster menu (as he is picky) we were not disappointed
Daniel our waited was fab so thoughtful and pleasant
At the end of our meal they brought a cake and candles out and the head chef I asked for a copy of the menu signed which they did!!
All I can say is thank u
U made our holiday Carlos and Daniel
Best restaurant EVER

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North East, Maryland
“Passions at Paradisus Punta cana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

What a lovely way to spend our last night of vacation! very elegant setting, Enclosed, with A/C. Gentleman are expected to wear slacks, collared shirts, and enclosed shoes (no sandals, flip-flops). the food is served in little tastes of each item..by the time we were done, yes we were quite full! there is a way to also include wine pairings with your dining experience but we chose not to. Amazing experience!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Skipton, United Kingdom
“silver anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

wow from arriving to leaving the whole experience was amazing, we had the taster menu with wine, our own waiter juan was very attentive explaining each course and wine , a must do, will remember this for along time ,($60 a head well worth it for a treat)

Visited June 2014