“one word = delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana

Passion By Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Punta Cana
Bavaro | Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Formerly Passion By Martin Berasategui)
809 687-9923
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“one word = delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

by far one of the best restaurants on the resort ( vento is also equally as delicious)

a must try for everyone. the meat was cooked perfectly, and the service...wow. you need to try it.

EXCEPT you have to pay for water, so make it worth your while and get a mixed drink instead.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Newark, New Jersey
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I ate here and paid for dinner as it wasn't included in our list of restaurants. I must admit I was disappointed with the food. I did the tasting menu and was not impressed I ordered my steak well done and it was overly cooked. The charged me for bottle water and for the birthday cake that I already paid for through guest services. At first he didn't quite seem to get it and just told me I would have to pay for it, but later apologized and removed the charge after he contacted guest services which I was trying to explain to him the whole time. He never came to the table and wished the guest a happy birthday which I thought was odd because he took our order. Overall the waiters were helpful, courteous and nice but the food wasn't worth the money they charged. I could of ate at one of the other 11 restaurants and been just as happy and content. The Lapalapa is far better in my opinion then this place and it cost 1/2 the price.

Visited April 2013
Oakland, California
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Best meal of the trip by far. Excellent service, food, and ambiance. The staff were so gracious and we even got a personal introduction to the chef. Order the Risotto app, it is remarkable. Lamb and steak were great. Prices are quite reasonable considering the quality of the food and service. If we ever return to the DR, we will be back. Muy Bueno!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We ate here while staying at the Paradisus resort. We had the tasting menu, a 7 course meal that was prepared very well and tasted great. Our servers were Felix Frias and Anyelo Amaro. They did a great job and made our dining experience much better. Thanks.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“TERRIFIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

One of the best meals we have had in our travels over three continents! One of the best meals we have had in our travels over three continents! One of the best meals we have had in our travels over three continents!

• Visited February 2013