“Fantastic meal and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Greek Sports Bar And Grill

The Greek Sports Bar And Grill
AL Lado Oeste De La Marina de Guerra | El Cortecito, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 161 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Greek, Latin, Mediterranean, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The Greek, boasts the best seafood and mediterranean cuisine in Punta Cana. Located on one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in the world, The Greek is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The Greek has an air conditioned sports lounge inside with billiards and casino, and 160 seat restaurant right on the beach, with live nightly entertainment to boot.
Hamilton, Canada
“Fantastic meal and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't take the time to write reviews, but I wanted to share my experience with other about this restaurant. First the service was incredible. Wilson and Junior were our servers and they work made us feel very welcome. I had the lobster and it came with potatoes and vegetables and Greek salad. It was about a two pound lobster. It was incredible. The value was worth it and because of the service and the food we take the time to visit the restaurant twice during our week vacation.

I also wanted to thank Wilson who took some of his personnel time to take us to a local school to donate some items for the students my friends brought for them. I would suggest this place to anyone. It's a short walk from many if the hotels on the beach in Punta Cana.

I will defiantly be going back to this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dimitri T, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
The next time you are here, please feel free to stop by again. Thank you for taking the time to review, you mentioned that you normally don't, so we appreciate it greatly.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Awesome atmosphere, great food and wonderful service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Can't wait to go back to visit The Greek in Punta Cana. What a great experience! We went there with my business partner who lived for many years in Spain and she was fascinated with the exquisite PAELLA, one of the best we have tried. We wanted to try other places but ended having dinner every day at The Greek. Highly recommended. Our servers Wison, Omega and the rest of the staff, very friendly and made our dinner experience a great one. Had to meet the Chef.... Francisco.... we had to congratulate him for his exquisite food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. All my staff take pride in what they do. We hope to see you again in the future. Please stop by again any time.
Tucson, Arizona
“BAD!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We went here the first day we got to the DR. We were very disappointed. Food was bland, over priced and the check was not correct. At first we felt very welcomed and then as the time passed we felt uncomfortable. The best thing we had was the bread basket. I would NOT recommend this place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dimitri T, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Although I'm not happy to get a bad review, it has been an eye opener. I assure you and anyone else reading there will be changes made. I don't want any of our valued clients, first time or regular to ever leave disappointed. This is a promise.

Thank you for taking the time. I hope to have you at my restaurant again and change your mind about The Greek. We have had thousands of happy guests, but hearing about even one unhappy patron is unacceptable to me. For this, I apologize.

Sincerely
Dimitri V.
“Very relaxing and beautiful atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We will be sure to come back on our next visitto the DR and will tell our friends who visit here. Our waiter was Wilson, who was very helpful, spoke very good English and was so enthusiastic as well as the rest of the staff.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dimitri T, Owner at The Greek Sports Bar And Grill, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your comments are exactly what I like to hear. Please come back again during your next stay in DR. We will be sure to make your next visit as pleasant as your first.

Kind regards
Dimitri
Toronto, Canada
“Best Food In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited The Greek twice during our stay in Bavaro, Punta Cana. The food and the atmosphere is amazing!!. You can dine at any table and have the most beautiful view of the ocean with a slight breeze.The waiters could not do enough for us to make our experience at The Greek the most memorable dinner during our stay. I would highly recommend that everybody vacationing in Punta Cana have dinner or lunch at The Greek. Thanks to all the staff at The Greek. Cant wait to come back!!!
Julia

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I am extremely pleased you enjoyed my restaurant. Comments like this make it all worth it. We look forward to having you back.

Kind regards