We got back from punta cana last week and had a great vacation at the grand paradise bavaro.
The pros: first and foremost was the people at the resort! They are some of the nicest and hardest working people I have ever met. The service at this resort is impeccable. Juan went above and beyond to make sure we had a great vacation. He took great care of us from the start and the entire week. The beach was amazing, the water is crystal clear and the sand is soft and clean. The grounds are breathtaking, so many palm trees and flowers everywhere. Gorgeous! Our hotel room was at a great location, near the beach and pool, we were in building 3. The lobby bar was fun, they had live entertainment n we were there, it was fun to hang out.
The cons: Food was just ok. We were able to eat at all the al a cart restaurants, our favorite was the Italian restaurant. The salad bar and chicken parmigiana was the best. Steakhouse and Japanese restaurants were also very good. Buffet for breakfast was good. You could definitely find something to eat. Lots of options. Unfortunately we both did get sick for a day. Can't blame it on the food, we were in the sun the day before and got pretty burnt and had quite a few cocktails. But it was no fun. Also we had a lot of issues with our toilet in our room. It wouldn't flush and we had to have it plunged several times. The rooms and buildings were a little tired looking but not bad.
The resort will be closing for 6 months while they do renovations because they were bought out by sunwing. I can't wait to go back once they re open and see the changes. I would go back in a heartbeat! We had an awesome time and made new friendships. if you are booked at the grand paradise you will not be disappointed!
A few tips bring dollar bills for tipping. Ask for a room near the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Bavaro Punta Cana
- Grand Paradise Punta Cana
- Gran Bavaro Paradise
- Grand Paradise
- Grand Paradise Bavaro Hotel
- Club Grand Paradise Bavaro
- Grand Paradise Bavaro Beach Resort & Spa
- Gran Paradise Bavaro
- Punta Cana Grand Paradise Bavaro
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Paradise Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.