“Very good food, very friendly and passionate staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are a petite restaurant and our story is very simple: we prepare the food we like to eat. And we like it all fresh! So we serve homemade food, made from scratch with love and only the freshest ingredients, topped with a friendly service, in a homey setting and offered at pocket friendly prices. We do not have a beach view, but we have a good view of food. You might like it as we do.
Hamburg, Germany
“Very good food, very friendly and passionate staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a must go place in Bavaro. The food was very fresh and tasty. We had the passion fruit juice - delicous! You must try the Hamburger!!!
Even the espresso, like in Italy.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Simply Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great sandwiches and salads, made fresh to order. Don't miss the french fries! The owners are lovely people (and a dog;-) who put a lot of soul into their food. Everything we tasted (Nam-Nam sub, burger, fries, vitamins salad, and coffee) was tasty and well executed. Good ingredients: Bread, veggies, cold cuts, and home made mayo. Burger itself was sub-par --- presumably that's the best one can get out of locally available beef. Wish we had time to sample some of their sweet offerings. Such a refreshing place relative to the other eateries we've experienced while in Bavaro Punta Cana.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
VA
“our favorite sandwich & crepes restaurant in Los Corales / Bavaro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is our favorite sandwich & crepes restaurant in Los Corales / Bavaro. From the 90-degree corner at Los Corales, go straight in toward the beach, then first right, then they are just before the next 90-degree left turn. I never have any trouble finding parking. I learned that "ñam ñam" is how some people in Spanish-speaking countries utter "yum yum!" Alexandra & Dushan are very friendly and hospitable, and their sandwiches are big and delicious. They give you your money's worth. Their sandwich bread is excellent, custom-baked to their specs. Their mayo and sauces are homemade (superb)! We keep coming back for their famous Ñam Ñam sandwich (our favorite), but every time we go in, another variation catches our eye on the menu and we try that (it's good, too). We will return again and again. Convenient location about 2 blocks walk to a really superb beach and all Los Corales condos and Bavaro Hostel. Atmosphere is "beach neighborhood" casual, so come as you are. Hours posted at nam-nams.com

Toronto
“My favourite restaurant in Bávaro-Punta Cana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I recently spent 3 weeks in Bávaro-Punta Cana and discovered this gem through a recommendation from a friend. The food was so delicious that I couldn't help going back on a number of occasions. They have a small but diverse menu, and specialize in sandwiches. If you ask me, the selling point is the fresh buns and home-made mayonnaise that make these so good (and rare in Bavaro-Punta Cana). Sadly, I didn't have time to try everything on the menu because I kept ordering their speciality, the Ñam Ñam sandwich (you'll see why when you try it yourself) and the crêpes! But really, everything I did try was delicious, so kudos to the owners/chefs, Dusan and Alexandra. I'll be back this winter, and I'm not just looking forward to the food, but seeing the owners again too. They're so friendly and inviting - I wish they lived in Toronto! If you go to Bávaro-Punta Cana and are looking for a relaxing place to stop at on your way to/from the beach or for a chilled dinner, this is the place for you.

• Visited July 2012
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“I LOVE ÑAMÑAM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Ñam Ñam brought me a peace of happiness ! I have been living in Bavaro Punta Cana for 4 Years now, loving and enjoying it. The only thing that has always been an issue for me, was the food. It all gets boring after a while, and the biggest problem for me is the bread here. Being european I probably am a little spoiled if it comes to Bread. When ÑamÑam opened, and I tried their sandwiches, Salads and serbian specialties my whole food problem was sold!!!! The food is incredibly tasty, always fresh, and no matter what kind of meat or toppings you like, there will be something for you in the menu! The service as well is very different compared to other places here, it is welcoming, friendly and simply perfect. The owners Dusan and Alexandra by now became very good friends of mine. They are great people and as soon as you get there, you will notice that all they have in mind is you, reeeeaaaally enjoying your meal. I would in first place recommend the 'ÑamÑam sandwich' , because I am totally adicted to it and could eat it every day :)

• Visited February 2012