The staff at the hotel is very friendly, including entertainment crew and bartenders, waiters/waitresses. Food and drink excellent. Rooms cleaned in a very timely manner. The nighttime shows were great (really great). And fun themed music and dance parties in the lobby afterward, a great place to meet other guests from around the world. Heavy Russian population. The resort is a reasonable size and nothing is too far. However, the beach can get crowded and it is hard to find beach lounges past 11 AM; it's isn't impossible though. Also, there are a lot of people trying to sell tourist trips everywhere you look (tours, snorkeling, parasailing, etc...) but where won't you find that? Overall it was the best resort I have been to.
There is child care available as well, but I don't have kids so I don't know much about activities for children.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana