I travelled to Occidental Grand Punta Cana in the first week of November. I had a great time at this hotel. Everyone is very friendly. First off Marcos at the front desk is super friendly and will go out of his way to accomodate your needs..He is the front desk manager.
Then there is Francisco at guest services who is a sweetheart. He will help you out with whatever questions you have and will get the job done.
One of the supervisors for the waitors and bar tenders is named Delvi. He helps out his staff when it gets very busy and makes sure that the guests are getting fast and efficient service.
Last but not least there is Antonio Jose who works at the bar at the buffet at the beach. He is great and is very creative with making someone a drink of the top of his head.
The hotel is clean, the food is good and the beach is beautiful and thats all you need if you are not to picky.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel
- Occidental Flamenco
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.