I just stayed at the occidental grand . And it was pretty good. transat did a good job with the " little extras ". the rooms were typical. We had a huge king size bed and very comfy . a balcony . bath robes which are very nice to put on after a shower . ( I'm not the picky type of person .) our ro was cleaned . But remember to put the sign on , otherwise ig might not get done . The buffet was good .i enjoyed there eggplant , crepes, fish , rice. mango . every night they had a theme . Italian , marine , oriental .
The a la carte is absolutely nothing special . Italian was very blan .my chicken came bear with BBQ sauce on the side and French fries . Desert was generic .
Oriental was the nicest one . The room was pretty with music on low .
Best was that a pizza place is open till 6 am . They make whatever kind of pizza you want in a fire oven .
theres a club next to the resort . We get free entracd . I went once at 1am and if wasn't super busy but I heard it gets busy at 2-4 am .
Also go to imagine club . It's in a cave . Dress nice
Beach was absolutely beautiful and a waiter for drinks if you book with transat .
Over all good
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel
- Occidental Flamenco
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.