“Excellent horseback riding excursion!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #7 of 160 Activities in Punta Cana
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: An amazing Punta Cana eco-adventure tour including horseback riding and zip lining, Dominican feast, cocoa and cigar demonstrations, culture, dancing, swimming and tons of fun! Your visit to the Dominican Republic is not complete until you have experienced this awesome adventure where you get an insiders look into the heart of the country. Oh, and did we mention we are Canadian owned and operated to give you all of the safety and standards you are accustomed to.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent horseback riding excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had looked at this company before I left the states and called them when I reached Punta Cana. They called me back quickly and we set an excurrsion date. The truck picked me up on time and the whole experience was just fantastic. You won't be able to book them through the hotels....don't buy hourseback riding through the hotels!!! My second excursion was through the hotel and didn't hold a candle to this one.
We rode through a wide assortment of scenery, including jungle, through a river, through fields and then herded cattle. On our return to the ranch we zip-lined and then were fed a great HOME MADE Dominican dinner. This company also has a location in Canada and everything is well-run and the horses are a FAR CRY from the ones I rode with Rancho El Diferente, who were very thin and did not look like they were taken care of. The horses at Horse Play were in good shape and the experience left me wanting to go back. Unfortunately, they didn't have a tour available again before my flight left on Monday--so sad!!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this group!
Susan Curry

Visited November 2012

London, UK
“Exellente excusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I booked the excursion before I left for punta cana and I'm glad I did as I would never have found them otherwise... One of the guides explained to me that at present they don't have the relevant licenses to sell their excursions through the hotel reps so at present, they are kind of an undiscovered jem... Fantastic friendly tour guides, great horses, lots of authentic fresh Dominican food and good fun on the zip lines... Highly recommended!!!

Visited September 2012
Beamsville, Canada
“The Highlight of our Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a wonderful time at HorsePlay Punta Cana! Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by our Canadian hosts Tony and Kathy and introduced to the wonderful English speaking staff. The horses were beautiful, well cared for and quite docile (as an inexperienced rider, I appreciated that). The ride along the river was absolutely beautiful. Then on to zip lining and a refreshing swim in the pool. Lunch was delicious and plentiful. Overall a fabulous day. We would recommend this trip to one and all. Definitely not to be missed.

Visited August 2012
St. Anns, On
“Must do if your in Punta Cana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We can't say enough about our fantastic Canadian hosts, Tony and Kathy. The river tour was the best horse back riding I have ever done. The scenery was amazing. What a great way to see the natural beauty of the area. The horses were very well trained and well taken care of. Caesar, Jose and the rest of the staff were extremely hospitable and made you feel right at home. Zip lining was great. First time for me. I would highly recommend it for anyone. Including anyone afraid of heights. Well worth the challenge. If you are in the area, I would recommend you take the opportunity to see one of the best attractions in the area.

Visited February 2012
Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“The Perfect Excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I booked the River Tour ride for my family and we had the best time. It was my wife, son (13) and myself. The guides were very friendly and made the experience great. The horses were very well taken care of and the zipline was awesome! Then you sit down to a great meal. My son is very picky when it comes to food and he ate and ate. They give you so much great food. I would do this again in a heart beat when we go back to the Dominican Republic!

Visited August 2012