“Deep Sea Fishing and Parasailing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Punta Cana Fishing Charters - Private Trips

Punta Cana Fishing Charters - Private Trips
El Cortecito, Bavaro | Salvaleon de Higuey, Punta Cana 20003, Dominican Republic
1-809-867-0381
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 118 activities in Punta Cana
Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Deep Sea Fishing and Parasailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed at the Bavaro Princess All Suites over the Christmas holidays. We were looking for a family getaway with our teenage sons and it was all we hoped for! One of our highlights was parasailing. We booked this excursion with Carlos Garcia and we enjoyed it thoroughly. He had also booked my husband on a deep sea fishing adventure which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Galveston
“Fishing Charters in Punta Cana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I visited Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic in December. This place is beautiful, but this review is on the fishing charter service I booked while I was there. I used Pedro with Punta Cana Sports Fishing. He handled everything for me and my wife and we had a great time. I was impressed that he was able to talk to us in english. We had a problem with a few of the other services with this. He also picked us up from our hotel. The trip itself was exciting and the whole crew took care of us. I would recommend this service to anyone who wants to book a fishing charter while they are in Punta Cana. The website is www.fishinpuntacana.com Ask for Pedro, he will take care of you. Thanks Alan

Texas City, Texas
“best in class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

whe desided to go to this fishing company to experience a new tipe of fishing all of us where trated like kings we got 48 mahi mahis and 1 wahoo best of the best whe whent on th boat named "Los Vinchi II " really nice boat i hope you heve the same experience we had

Tampa, Florida
“Fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

great experience overall. Knowledgeable crew. Fair price. Hope to go back again during a peak fishing season

Visited October 2012
Blue Springs, Missouri
“It's all about the fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Want fish? Then in the end, it's all about getting to the area where the fish are and having a Captain and First Mate who know how to take advantage of an ever-changing wind and tides and and knowing what bait to use and how to troll it in the seas were experienced. That's what I paid for and THAT'S WHAT I GOT! The arrangements were made long distance and trust was needed on everyone's part and everything went off without a hitch, (We'll over look the sea-sickness to a few members of the party). It wasn't a limo ride to the boat nor was the boat as outfitted as the ones I mated on down in the Florida Keys but again this wasn't the Keys! The price was excellent, the Crew were extremely adroit at their trade and the Captain didn't give up! And they got us fish....Lots of BIG fish!

Visited August 2012