“Spring Break 2-13” 4 of 5 stars

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Spring Break 2-13”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you love the ocean then this is an excursion to take. The water is crystal clear and the dolphins, stingrays and manates were all up close and personal if you chose to swim or interact with them. A must if you are vacationing with the family because there is something for all ages to do and enjoy

• Polish first
Corner Brook, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Locals Harrass You!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We did two different excursions in Punta Cana. The Saona Beach all day catamaran tour, and the Polaris Side - by - Sides. We were not impressed with either. For the beach excursion, we were promised all inclusive drinks and top quality food, with a paradise beach. We received none of that. The catamaran stocked only Rum to drink, so as a beer drinker, I was left on the boat for over 4 hrs without a drink. The food on the island was terrible, and the beach was small and rocky. Couldn't even relax because all the peddlers kept harassing us to buy their trinkets. Then the videographer chased us right onto our bus trying to get us to pay $40 for a video of the day!

The side-by-sides were a little better, but 3 stops to local markets were way too much. the 4 hr excursion only had us on the machines for about an hour. rest of the time was spent trying to avoid pushy locals selling their stuff.

At almost $100 per excursion, there is way to much emphasis on visiting markets and being harassed to buy things, and not enough time spent enjoying the beautiful scenery you paid to see!

Thunder Bay, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The half day jeep tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very interesting and a lot of fun the ride out and around punta cana was nice to see, the beach was very clean and the ocean was amazing to see and a lot of nice people we met

Sao Paulo, SP
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Don´t miss this excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went to an excursion named "Caribbean Adventure", a ful day trip,visiting the Caribean Sea,including a catamaran sailing,with three stops for bathing,one of them in front of the beach where the Blue Lagoon picture was recorded.The other one viewing the enconter Atlantic ocean with the Caribean Sea,stopping over a sand bank in the middle of the sea,with half meter deep.It is included too an excellent lunch,with an huge lobsters per traveler.

Poland,New York,USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ocean Adventures- Caribbean Festival, Punta Cana,DR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a half day excursion. We left hotel at 8:00am travelled to the excursion site. Upon arrival found that we had to walk across the sand to get to the boat. I am in a wheelchair, and unable to do this. I decided to wait at the reception area, and my husband would go on. Soon the host of the boat came over to me, and asked why I was not going. I advised of my issue with the chair and sand. He said oh no you can not stay here, it's not a safe area. We will get you to the boat. He went and got my chair, and he and another young man dragged my chair and I, to the boat. They then assisted me onto the boat. We left the dock, and headed to the area with the stingrays, and sharks. While everyone was doing the excursion, the staff stayed with me, asking several times if I wanted a drink or snacks. Then on to the coral reef for swimming. One man, named Pierre sat with me for most of the time visiting, and making the time pass. Once the excursion was finished, the men dragged my chair back through the sand right to the bus. This was very nice service in a place that is not really handicap accessible. I would also like to thank them for being so nice to assist me. The company also gave me a discount on the cost as I was not going to actually do any of the activity, which was very nice of them. During the boat ride, the staff did a dance, and entertained everyone. We were given sandwiches, and drinks also. We were returned to the hotel by 12:45pm. I would recommend this excursion.